Our staff brings an over-abundance of intelligence, experience, attentiveness, dependability, honesty, and personalized service to your staffing needs. Please get more acquainted with the folks that will answer your company's most important question..."Who's going to work for me?"
ZETA RENNIE: Owner, Recruiter
- What's Your Favorite Word? CAN and CHANGES
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren't a Staffing Professional? "Person in charge of Fun"...I love my Staffing.
- What Should I Have For Dinner Tonight? Reservations when in Portland.
- Should I Go "Umbrella / No Umbrella"? No Umbrella...are you kidding
- What Animal Would Be Considered the "Legal/IT Staffing Animal"? A lion
- You Live To Be 500 and Are The Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? Live large with laughter...and LOVE
NICHOLAS ARMOR MARTIN: Owner, I.T. Recruiter
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Looking for a good Happy-Hour in the Pearl.
- What's Your Favorite Word? Doomahochee. It's so universal.
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? Crashing waves.
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren't a Staffing Professional? Something involving beaches, an island, and water sports.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? Anything New Orleans!
LINDA VEGA: Manager, Legal Recruiter
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? The sound of my nephew's giggles and pre-talk jabbering.
- When In Portland, Should I Go "Umbrella / No Umbrella"? Umbrella. I'm a "better safe than sorry" person, since in Portland you never know what the weather will be like.
- Why Won't My Garden Grow? Mine is actually growing too much! The normal saying may be someone has a "green thumb," well, I have a "green hand".
- Who Put the "Bop" In The "Bop Shoo Bop Shoo Bop"? Would that be the Big Bopper?
SUSAN DORNBUSH: Controller
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? I enjoy the purr of a cat, because it is a relaxing, contented sound. I enjoy the sound of children giggling because of the pure joy that causes it.
- What is the One Thing That Everybody Who Visits Portland Should See? My favorite for a hot summer day is Oneonta Falls. You reach it by hiking up a creek. No, not alongside the creek--to reach the falls, you have to wade up the creek through Oneonta Gorge.
- What Should I Have For Dinner Tonight? I think Mussamun Curry at Cha Ba Thai sounds great.
- What's With All This Rain? After living away from the Pacific Northwest for nine years, I so enjoy being back where the landscape is green rather than brown. So, rain is ok. Maybe a little less would do it though.
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? The best food is eaten while standing in the garden. Willamette Valley strawberries eaten fresh off the vine are wonderful. When the summer is over, then I just have to settle for dark chocolate!
ELEANOR MEYER: Administrative Coordinator
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Curled up with a good book and a glass of something delicious.
- What's Your Favorite Word? Shenanigans!
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? An evening thunder storm with huge raindrops.
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren't A Staffing Professional? Stunt-double!
- The Best Thing I Ever Ate? My mother's bread, fresh out of the oven with homemade strawberry-rhubarb jam.
- What's Your Drink Of Choice? Soy chai latte in the morning, pinot in the evening.
KINDRA TAPPAN: Account Executive/Staffing Coordinator
- Where Can We Find You "After-Hours"? Walking my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel around one of Portland’s beautiful parks.
- What's Your Favorite Portland Neighborhood? SE Division (for its great restaurants, bars and cafes).
- What's With All This Rain? Sure, it rains a lot in the winter, but rain is better than snow!
- What Should I Have For Dinner Tonight? Pacific NW oysters.