The Business Journal ranked Staffing Solutions in the top 15 of Oregon businesses. As a company, we adhere to the core belief of building long-term relationships with both our candidates and our clients.
We stand behind our word and our placements. We will never provide job seekers and employers with anything but accurate and honest information. When you work with us, relationships come first.
Local Roots, Local Knowledge
With more than 125 years of combined experience in human resource management and full-cycle recruiting and staffing, we are a trusted and reliable resource.
Get to Know Our Team
Our staff brings experience, attentiveness, dependability and honesty. Please become more familiar with the folks who will answer you or your company’s most important questions.
- What’s your favorite word? CAN and CHANGES.
- What else would you like to be if you weren’t a staffing professional? “Person in charge of fun”…I love my staffing.
- What should I have for dinner tonight? Reservations when in Portland.
- Should I go “umbrella / no umbrella”? No umbrella…are you kidding?
- What animal would be considered the “Legal/IT staffing animal”? A lion.
- You live to be 500 and are the wisest human on Earth; What are your parting words of wisdom? Live large with laughter…and LOVE.
- Where can we find you “After-Hours”? Looking for a good Happy-Hour in the Pearl.
- What’s your favorite word? It’s so universal.
- What noise do you always enjoy hearing? Crashing waves.
- What else would you like to be if you weren’t a Staffing Professional? Something involving beaches, an island, and water sports.
- The best thing I ever ate? Anything New Orleans!
- What else would you like to be doing if you weren’t a Staffing Professional? I would love to have acreage to house unwanted and unadoptable dogs.
- What’s your favorite Portland neighborhood? Salmon Creek in Vancouver.
- When in Portland, should I go “Umbrella / No Umbrella”? I know they always say no umbrellas in Oregon but I definitely don’t leave home without one.
- What is the one thing that everybody who visits Portland should see? Pittock Mansion for sure – great view of the Portland.
- The best thing I ever ate? Either my mom’s spaghetti or her potato pancakes with lots of onion.
- Where Can We Find You “After-Hours”? With a cat or two on my lap, playing trivia, officiating at a wedding, or exploring Oregon
- What’s Your Favorite Word? Abundance
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? Live music
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren’t a Staffing Professional? Doing volunteer work, or singing.
- What’s Your Favorite Portland Neighborhood? Historic Irvington (NE)
- What is the One Thing That Everybody Who Visits Portland Should See? The Rose Test Gardens
- You Live To Be 500 and Are The Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? Always be kind.
- Where Can We Find You “After-Hours”? A Jazz Café or a Cozy Bookstore.
- What Noise Do You Always Enjoy Hearing? The sound of water flowing
- What Else Would You Like To Be If You Weren’t a Staffing Professional? A Theatre Teacher for high school students!
- What is the One Thing That Everybody Who Visits Portland Should See? The Pittock mansion on a clear spring day!
- What Should I Have for Dinner Tonight? Something from a crockpot, Its currently winter.
- What’s Your Drink of Choice? A brownie and cookie dough sonic blast!
- You Live to Be 500 and Are the Wisest Human On Earth; What Are Your Parting Words of Wisdom? “Live a life of purpose, be brave, use your time wisely and love yourself deeply. Life is a fleeting experience meant to be danced to and death is not something to fear.”